On this page I want to share my best hopes about That Reminds Me of A Story.
- Have at least one TRMOAS conversation in every continent by the end of 2015
- Have at least one TRMOAS conversation in 25 countries by mid 2016
- Organize a global TRMOAS happening in 2016 with participants from all five continents
- Organize a global event in 2017 where on one day there is at least one TRMOAS conversation taking place in every country of the world
- Have a series of online TRMOAS conversations happening by the end of 2016.
- Have a UN-supported TRMOAS conversation.
- Have a TRMOAS conversation with different religious leaders in one room.
- Have schools implement TRMOAS-conversations as a part of their weekly schedule.
- Have higher education institutes organize and TRMOAS-conversations between professors, researchers, inspirational guests, students, … as a way to help spreading knowledge and ideas.
- Have someone do research on the effects of TRMOAS-conversations related to Gregory Bateson’s ideas on the importance of stories.
MEDIA & SUPPORT
- Get invited to sit down with Krista Tippett of On Being and host a TRMOAS-conversation with some of her guests.
- Get support from On Being.
- Get support from The International Bateson Institute and host TRMOAS-conversations at at least one of their events.
- Get media coverage in each continent by the end of 2016.
- Get support from Google, Skype, Apple, and other providers of online storysharing-platformproviders.
- Maybe get EU as well as UN support for the global event we would like to see happening in 201X.
CONVERSATIONAL TOOLS – Postcards
- Design + upload a postcard containing the rules
- Translatie these postcards in all possible languages
- Make all these postcards available online
- Have people pimp and spread these postcards
- Write and publish a first version of a TRMOAS white-paper by the end of 2015.
- Include a feature where people can register events
- We like to display events on a list as well as on a map
- A simple way to keep track of mentions on social media
- Find TRMOAS champions in every continent by the end of 2016
- Find TRMOAS champions in 50% of all countries by the end of 2017
- Set up a proper NGO / or other organization to support this project
- Being able to spend a great deal of my time travelling the world to host and witness TRMOAS-conversations with people.